Phillips 66’s Midstream segment consists of Phillips 66’s Transportation business, including operations of Phillips 66 Partners LP, our master limited partnership which conducted an initial public offering in July 2013; DCP Midstream, our 50/50 joint venture with Spectra Energy Corp.; and NGL Operations.
- Received Star status under OSHA’s Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) at several Phillips 66 Transportation sites.
- Earned the American Petroleum Institute’s Safety Performance Award in Phillips 66 Pipeline LLC for achieving the lowest OSHA recordable rates among its peer group.
- Contracted for 2,000 railcars that will be used to ship Bakken crude oil west to our Ferndale Refinery in Washington and east to our Bayway Refinery in New Jersey.
- Acquired direct one-third interests in the Sand Hills and Southern Hills NGL pipeline entities, which will deliver product from the midcontinent, Permian Basin and Eagle Ford to market hubs in Mont Belvieu. In 2012, DCP Midstream initiated service on the Sand Hills Pipeline from the Eagle Ford Shale.
- DCP Midstream began construction on the Rawhide Plant in the West Texas region of the Permian Basin, with a planned capacity of 75 million cubic feet per day and an anticipated in-service date of third quarter of 2013.
- DCP Midstream acquired a one-third interest in the Front Range Pipeline, which will originate from the Denver-Julesburg Basin in Colorado and extend approximately 435 miles to Skellytown, Texas. Planned capacity is 150,000 barrels per day, expandable to 230,000 barrels per day, and anticipated in-service date is fourth quarter of 2013.
- Completed expansion of Gulf Coast Fractionators, increasing the total nameplate capacity of the fractionation facility to 145,000barrels per day.