Our Midstream segment consists of Phillips 66's NGL business; our Transportation business, including Phillips 66 Partners LP, our MLP formed in 2013; and our 50 percent interest in DCP Midstream.
- Announced plans for the Sweeny Fractionator One and Freeport LPG Export Terminal.
- Launched an MLP through the successful initial public offering (IPO) of Phillips 66 Partners to own, develop and acquire primarily fee-based crude oil, refined petroleum products and NGL pipelines and terminals.
- Took delivery of 2,000 new crude oil railcars that meet or exceed current regulatory standards to deliver domestic advantaged crude oil to our U.S. refineries.
- Began construction on rail-unloading facilities at the Bayway and Ferndale refineries.
- Began service on the 720-mile Sand Hills and 800-mile Southern Hills NGL pipelines.
- Conducted open season for the Cross-Channel Connector Pipeline, which was successfully completed in January 2014.
- DCP Midstream began commercial operations at three new gas processing plants in Colorado and Texas.