Today's operators demand the most from their equipment – having a "well-oiled" machine is imperative. Implementing an oil analysis system can help minimize equipment downtime by providing the following benefits:
- Maximizing equipment efficiency and engine durability
- Extending equipment life
- Decreasing maintenance expenses by extending component life
- Illustrating extended drain capabilities
- Detecting engine trouble in its earliest stages
- Helping the operation make informed maintenance decisions by providing equipment history
- Links to the most commonly used CMMS
In addition, several options are available for testing metalworking fluids – making AnalysisPlus your total solution.
Get more answers in our
frequently asked questions section.
To start using the AnalysisPlus Program follow the steps below:
Step 1: Determine what kits you want
- Select the
test packages tab above to review the various tests and services available.
Step 2: Select laboratory service provider of your choice
- Select the
lab locations and logins tab.
Step 3: Order Kits
- Choose a laboratory service provider from the list and order your kits;
- Call your lab provider directly for a username and password if you're not currently set up online.