On March 9, 2022, Phillips 66 closed on its previously announced acquisition of Phillips 66 Partners. Upon closing, Phillips 66 Partners became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Phillips 66. Additional information on Phillips 66 can be found at www.phillips66.com, for more information on the transaction please review the Phillips 66 Partners FAQ.
Please refer to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s website for Phillips 66 Partners’ (PSXP) prior filings.
For historical news releases, please visit Business Wire.
See information regarding tax impacts for bondholders who participated in the debt exchange.
Phillips 66 Partners, L.P. 2022 K-1 tax schedules will be available online after February 24, 2023. We encourage investors to access the tax packages online to avoid delays. If you have not received your 2022 Phillips 66 Partners, L.P. Tax Package by March 15, 2023, please call K-1 Support at 855-817-9891.
Please use the below link to create an online account and you will be able to do the following:
- View your tax schedules
- Print your tax package including instructions
- Automatically transfer amounts from your Schedule K-1 to IRS forms filed by individuals
- Download a file of your Schedule K-1 information to be imported into TurboTax
- Request changes to incorrect information
- Correct your account information including name, address and type of account (Individual, Corporation, IRA/Sep/Keogh, etc.)
- Correct dates, transaction types, and units by transaction
- Add missing transactions
- Delete incorrect transactions
Should you have any problems registering your account, or any questions regarding your K-1, please call K-1 support at 855-817-9891.
Tax Package Support Contact Information:
Phone: +1-855-817-9891 (toll free)
Monday – Friday, 8AM – 5PM CST