Built on more than 130 years of experience, Phillips 66 is a growing energy manufacturing and logistics company with high-performing Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses. This integrated portfolio enables Phillips 66 to capture opportunities in the changing energy landscape. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,000 employees who are committed to operating excellence and safety. Phillips 66 had $50 billion of assets as of Dec. 31, 2013. Phillips 66 stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol PSX.
- Continued to be a top performer in safety compared to peers and integrated majors.
- Returned more than $3 billion of capital to our shareholders.
- Successfully launched Phillips 66 Partners LP, an MLP, to own, develop and acquire primarily fee-based transportation and midstream assets.
- Increased our quarterly dividend by 25 percent on two separate occasions.
- Achieved a total shareholder return of 48 percent.
- Repaid $1 billion of debt, reducing our total debt to about $6 billion and our debt-to-capital ratio to 22 percent.
- Invested $2 billion in growth capital.
2014 Key Initiatives
- Advance midstream infrastructure projects.
- Progress CPChem's U.S. Gulf Coast (USGC) Petrochemicals Project.
- Grow Phillips 66 Partners.
- Increase advantaged crude processing.
- Expand export capacity.
- Maintain cost discipline.
Grow Shareholder Distributions
- Annually grow dividend at double-digit rate through 2016.
- Continue share repurchase program.